[Aerogear-users] Error registering for push notifications in iOS

Fabio Turizo fabio.turizo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 16:51:35 EDT 2015

Ok, sorry for answering this late but i had to get a Mac in order to do the
right debug. Xcode log files don't give any info. What's more when I debug
the application using Xcode, neither the success or error callback handlers
are called. The UPS server log also doesn't show anything. Any idea what
could be happening?