[Aerogear-users] AeroGear unified push notification

Walto, David David.Walto at baystatehealth.org
Wed Sep 9 17:34:30 EDT 2015

Hi, I a new AeroGear unified push notification user.  I am trying to create a simple push notification from a WebSphere java application.

I have created a couple of push notification classes to test (below) and both version I get the error:
SenderClient  E   Send did not succeed: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 64
I have the following jars for this application.
[cid:image001.png at 01D0EB25.5E1F6EE0]

[cid:image003.png at 01D0EB25.C89EC4F0]
Any direction how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

David Walto
Senior Application Engineer | EMR Engineering and Integration
Baystate Health | Information & Technology
1550 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01199 | p: 413-794-0627  | f: 413-794-5570

Please view our annual report at http://baystatehealth.org/annualreport

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at 413-794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's privacy policy, please visit our Internet site at http://baystatehealth.org.