[Aerogear-users] Handshake issue when connecting to APNS (from OpenShift Online)

Laurent Broudoux laurent.broudoux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:09:17 EDT 2016

Hello,

I've got the same issue here with Aerogear UPS 1.1.0.Final hosted on
Openshift Online.

My certificate is valid until April 2017 but I encounter the same "Error
sending payload to APNs server: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found"
exception when sending to APN after many days (variable) and many messages
(variable) sent.

A restart of the gear make things ok again but for unknown time ...

Any hints since last reports ?
Let me know if I can help providing more infos.

Regards,
--
Laurent