[Aerogear-users] mobile SDKs keeping connections open?

Yoann Archambault ya at sherpa-solutions.com
Fri Aug 19 10:02:34 EDT 2016

We are using the following ios and android libraries:

AeroGear iOS 1.2.0
aerogear-android-core: 2.1.0
aerogear-android-pipe: 2.1.0
aerogear-android-push: 2.2.2

Unfortunately we don't have any public repos. Will try to extract the
relevant bits and post here

[image: Sherpa RTLS Solutions inc.]

*Yoann Archambault*Backend Lead Developer
ya at sherpa-solutions.com <xx at sherpa-solutions.com>

Sherpa RTLS Solutions inc.
*T * 514 360 3346 <%28514%29%20360-3346>
*F * 514 635 6298 <%28514%29%20635-6298>