[Aerogear-users] Aerogear Support for FCM

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Aug 26 03:43:17 EDT 2016

Hello,

starting with release 1.1.3, we support parts of GCM3, like topics, on the
server:
https://issues.jboss.org/projects/AGPUSH/versions/12330260

And with the Android 4.0.x libraries we have support on the client side for
FCM as well, such as InstanceID or Topic subscription for the UPS
categories. This is supported in Cordova as well:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2016-June/012506.html

Greetings,
Matthias

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 8:14 AM, Sree, Divya (TCS S&CO Platform Team
(L2/L3)) <divya.sree at hp.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> We are using Unified push server with version 1.1.0
>

> Since GCM is now migrated to FCM.
>

> How will aerogear support with respect to *server* and *plugin* ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Divya

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf