[Aerogear-users] Aerogear EncryptedSQLStore passphrase update

Simon Rolin simonrolin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 07:15:46 EST 2016

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the answer. I already read that… What I would like is to be able to update the passphrase.

So user choose a password, use the app, after a week, user want to update the passphrase, what does I have to do from a dev point of view ?

Thanks a lot !

Simon

On mar. 20 déc. 2016 at 13:11 Daniel Passos

<
mailto:Daniel Passos <dpassos at redhat.com>
> wrote:

a, pre, code, a:link, body { word-wrap: break-word !important; }

Hi Simon,

Not sure if I got you question, anyway, there is a little explanation in the README[1] and here is the code[2]

[1]
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/master/PasswordManager#how-does-it-work
[2]
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/blob/master/PasswordManager/app/src/main/java/org/jboss/aerogear/android/cookbook/passwordmanager/PasswordManagerApplication.java#L41-L48

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Simon Rolin

<
mailto:simonrolin at gmail.com

wrote:

Hi,

I'm playing with Aerogear PasswordManager (

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook
) but I can't find out how to update passphrase ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

-- Passos