[Aerogear-users] Aerogear UPS 1.1.0: Feature request: make deleteOutdatedPushInformationData configurable

gklein gunther.klein at f24.com
Mon Jan 11 07:51:30 EST 2016

Aerogear UPS 1.1.0 collects outdated push message infos in a batch job (calls
PushMessageMetricsService#deleteOutdatedPushInformationData). The outdated
criteria is currently hardcoded to 30 days.

Feature request: It would be nice to have this time configurable. E.g. when
sending out a lot of pushes over time the db can get quite big (the message
payloads are persisted). We do not need all those information (is contained
in our logs anyways) and it would be ok to have push message info deleted
e.g. after 5 days.

Regards, Gunther Klein