[Aerogear-users] Duplicated notifications

Alex Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Wed Jan 20 02:04:37 EST 2016

May be is something related with registering the device multiple times.
When I've downgraded to 2.0.3 it worked fine again. In three weeks I'll
have time to try to use 2.0.4 again and see what was happening.

Alex.

El 19/01/16 a les 15:22, Erik Jan de Wit ha escrit:

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
====================
Universitat de Lleida

Àrea de sistemes d'Informació i Comunicacions

Analista/Programador

University of Lleida

Information and Communication Systems Service

Tlf: +34 973 702148

Fax: +34 973 702130

Avís legal/Aviso legal/Avertiment legal/Legal notice
<http://www.imatge.udl.cat/avis_legal_lopd.html>