[Aerogear-users] Testing push in Cordova

Anton Hughes kurrent93 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 05:29:41 EST 2016

Thanks Eric

Yes I did check in the chrome debugger, but there was no errors.

adb logcat - I am completely new to mobile development, so forgive me if my
questions are very newbie-ish.
I have found the following -
https://developer.android.com/tools/debugging/debugging-log.html - which
says:

> You can run LogCat through ADB or from DDMS, which allows you to read the
> messages in real time.

What is adb and DDMS? Are these in JBDS?
How do I write to the log? I can see some examples in the Aerogear samples,
that write to what looks like the javascript console. Do this get
transpiled to android java?