[Aerogear-users] Testing push in Cordova

Anton Hughes kurrent93 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 19:51:07 EST 2016

Ok, I found the problem (see below) - but not the solution.

file:///android_asset/www/plugins/aerogear-cordova-push/www/aerogear.ajax.js
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
file:///android_asset/www/plugins/aerogear-cordova-push/www/aerogear-push.js
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
cordova.js:1418 Uncaught Error: Module aerogear-cordova-push.AeroGear.ajax
does not exist.
cordova.js:1183 deviceready has not fired after 5 seconds.
cordova.js:1176 Channel not fired: onPluginsReady
cordova.js:1176 Channel not fired: onCordovaReady

The resources that failed to load are present in the project.
[image: Inline image 1]