[Aerogear-users] First time installation on Windows 10

Philipp Koetz, mVISE AG Philipp.Koetz at mvise.de
Fri Jul 15 05:23:42 EDT 2016

Hello Chris,

the jms installation is intended to be for the version 1.2 which isn't the stable build right now, you can skip this if you have a minor version. With the maven install I had also problems, in this case you can download the jar from maven central and place it in the module folder.

Here are the steps we used to install the MySQL Connector:
copy aerogear-unifiedpush-server-1.1.3.final/databases/src/main/resources/modules/com* to wildfly/modules/system/layers/base/
copy mysql-connector-java-5.1.18.jar to wildfly/modules/system/layers/base/com/mysql/jdbc/main/
Regards,
Philipp