[Aerogear-users] Reset "UNIFIED PUSH SERVER" admin password

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 14:03:44 EDT 2016

Ok so we aren't trying to preserve any data.  I recommend dropping the
database and starting fresh.  If you have data you want to preserve then we
can think of other options.

Are you using Docker to host your database and application?

If you are then you can just delete the containers and restart them.  If
you are not then you will need to delete the tablespace in your database
that was created for UPS and recreate it.  This WILL reset the password to
its default state.