[Aerogear-users] SSL Recommendations

Christopher Fahey chris at dealerrewards.net
Thu Jul 21 14:13:52 EDT 2016

Thank you.  I didn't know what to look for and these helped.

Christopher Fahey
DealerRewards, Inc.
Maryland Branch Office
(410) 924-3185
This electronic message transmission contains information from
DealerRewards Inc. This message is confidential. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other
legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by
email reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone.
DISCLAIMER: Since 2006, the U.S. Government has been monitoring all
internet communications. If you have information that you do not wish to
have monitored, please send it using regular postal services to the
address listed on our website.