[Aerogear-users] iOS Push issue when having multiple Installations

Bourillon, Matthias Matthias.Bourillon at saint-gobain.com
Mon Jun 6 05:14:22 EDT 2016

Hello,
We are facing an issue while using Aerogear Push Server with an iOS variant.
Here is the scenario :

1.       We have 89 installations registered against an iOS Production Variant

2.       We send a message

3.       No one receive the message on our iOS App

4.       We disable ALL installations but 1

5.       We send a message

6.       The 1 device receives the push notification and works as expected

We have other iOS variants with thousands of registrations working without any problem like this.

Can the number of registered device impact the sending behavior? Can a wrong token or anything else block the notification sending to Apple? Logs do not seem to complain about any particular issue.
We are using Aerogear Push Server 1.0.0.

Thanks,
Matthias