[Aerogear-users] Pushmessages to the browser

ag0ny ag0ny at gmx.net
Fri Mar 18 11:12:50 EDT 2016

Thanks Luke!

I got a step further now. Had the wrong connection URI set for
simplePushUrl variable in unifiedpush.js. The correct one, when running
as standalone java process on localhost, is
http://localhost:7777/simplepush :-)

Now I am trying to get the SimplePush module running in Wildfly (not on
OpenShift). When I run the wildfly-config.cli script to add the
SimplePush extension to Wildfly I get the following error:

---------------------
The batch failed with the following error (you are remaining in the
batch editing mode to have a chance to correct the error):
{"WFLYCTL0062: Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps
that failed:" => {"Operation step-3" => "WFLYCTL0063: Composite
operation was rolled back","Operation step-4" => {"WFLYCTL0062:
Composite operation failed and was rolled back. Steps that failed:" =>
{"Operation step-1" => "WFLYCTL0172: sockjs-prefix is required"}}}}

Any idea what I am doing wrong or if the wildfly-config.cli script is
simply not uptodate? I am sticking to the README.md of the project
aerogear-simplepush-server.