[Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

asimsinan asimyuksel at sdu.edu.tr
Tue May 10 12:09:08 EDT 2016

When I run mvn clean install dependency:copy-dependencies
-DincludeScope=runtime I get the following error.

liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change
set 1.0.0.Final/initial-mysql.xml::013::generated:
     Reason:
          master.xml :
liquibase.precondition.core.PrimaryKeyExistsPrecondition at 6e35bc3d : Table
'unifiedpush.?nstallation' doesn't exist

I already have table name Installation. However when I check the table
hibernate file 'Installation.hbm.xml' it has the following

<class name="org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.api.Installation"
table="installation">

Can it be related to a charset problem? The language locale of the OS is
Turkish.