[Aerogear-users] FW: Aerogear Plugin issue - Notification opened metric

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Sep 8 03:48:06 EDT 2016

Hello, Divya,

we haven't been able to look into that yet. However, looks like on the JIRA
I created to capture your issue, there was a proposal:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-158

If you want to try that, and in case it works, you could sent in a PR,
which we could than immediately merge :-)

Greetings,
Matthias

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Sree, Divya (TCS S&CO Platform Team
(L2/L3)) <divya.sree at hp.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> Is there any fix provided for below *use case #2*?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Divya

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf