[Aerogear-users] categories have been hijacked

Daniel Passos dpassos at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 12:09:56 EDT 2016

Hey Kelvin,

It's a knowledge[1] bug fixed[2] in AeroGear Android Store cause by a GSON
bug[3]. I'm going to create a new version of AeroGear Android Push library
using the new Store version to fix this bug.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-564
[2] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-store/pull/41
[3] https://github.com/google/gson/issues/210

-- Passos