[Aerogear-users] Instructions for deploying on OpenShift origin

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Tue Apr 11 10:42:37 EDT 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 8:00 AM, Anton <kurrent93 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Is there any existing documentation, or ideally openshift templates, for
> deploying the push server?

I've written a blog post for deploying UPS to OpenShift here :
https://blog.sagaoftherealms.net/?p=644
I am also testing a UPS template for OpenShift.  You can find it here :
github.com/secondsun/ups-docker-openshift-template ; feel free to send
feedback.

> Also, does *need *mysql, or can it using any hibernate supported database?

UPS supports mysql, postgres, and h2 and ships with the appropriate
configuration for those.  You can probably get it to work with other
HIbernate databases as well, but don't have any experience with those.