[Aerogear-users] Error sending payload to APNs server: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: internal_error

jeff01 xfdeng at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 17:55:53 EDT 2017

The stack trace  was included in third post  here
<http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/Error-sending-payload-to-APNs-server-javax-net-ssl-SSLException-Received-fatal-alert-internal-error-tp1148p1151.html>
.

As mentioned above, I wrote a java test program using java-apns. I used the
same .p12 file and sent the push notifications to iphones successfully. So
it looks the certs are ok, only it did not work from within Aerogear UPS
1.1.0.Final, which also uses java-apns to send messages to APNs.

I also looked in Apple developer account and the certs all look valid.

So it boils down to this, why Aerogrear threw this error but java-apns test
program worked fine? What could have caused Aerogear to throw this error?

I ran the Java test program successfully from Eclipse running JDK 1.6, but
it fails with the same error if I swiched JDK to 1.7 or 1.8, in case this
matters.

--
Sent from: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/