[Aerogear-users] iOS Troubleshooting when server uses a self-signed certificate Swift 3

Polina Koleva polina.n.koleva at gmail.com
Mon May 29 08:57:49 EDT 2017

Hey,
I am trying to run Swift 3 HelloWorld app ( HelloWorldSwift
<https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-cookbook/tree/master/UnifiedPushHelloWorld>
) but I have a problem with the self-signed certificate.
Looking at the documentation ( ios troubleshooting
<https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/aerogear-push-ios/guides/#troubleshooting>
) and changing it a little bit for Swift 3 , I added in my
DeviceRegistration.swift file the method:

But it still doesn't work. The method is not invoked at all. Do I miss
something?

Any help will be appreciated.

Polina