[Aerogear-users] What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

jeff01 xfdeng at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 22:46:05 EDT 2017

What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

I recently noticed that Aerogear UPS (Version 1.1.0.Fonal) automatically
unregister an ios device. When I open the app, it automatically register the
device, but when I close the app, for s short while, through Aerogear admin
console/applicaions/variants. I see the number of installations for an ios
variant changed from 1 to 0?

What does this mean? The .p12 certificate has issues? I am pretty sure it
did not expire as I just requested it.

Any thoughts?

--
Sent from: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/