[Aerogear-users] What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Sep 6 01:00:05 EDT 2017

the server is deleting invalid or inactive tokens _after_ a push
notification has been sent, here for iOS:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/blob/1.1.0.Final/push/sender/src/main/java/org/jboss/aerogear/unifiedpush/message/sender/APNsPushNotificationSender.java#L234

means: if the (old) FeedBack service from apple tells the server token is
not OK, server removes it

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 4:46 AM, jeff01 <xfdeng at hotmail.com> wrote:

> What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?
>
> I recently noticed that Aerogear UPS (Version 1.1.0.Fonal) automatically
> unregister an ios device. When I open the app, it automatically register
> the
> device, but when I close the app, for s short while, through Aerogear admin
> console/applicaions/variants. I see the number of installations for an ios
> variant changed from 1 to 0?
>
> What does this mean? The .p12 certificate has issues? I am pretty sure it
> did not expire as I just requested it.
>
> Any thoughts?
>

> --
> Sent from: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/