[Apiman-user] New Release: 1.1.0.Final

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Sat Apr 11 09:35:20 EDT 2015

Hello everyone!

Today we released apiman version 1.1.0.Final.  There are many new
features/changes in this release, including but not limited to:

* Support for Elasticsearch as the storage provider for the API Manager
* Support for Elasticsearch for various API Gateway components
* New Keycloak based OAuth2 authentication policy
* The UI is now written entirely in angularjs instead of GWT

That last bullet point took a lot of work, which is why there was such a
delay between our last 1.0.x release and this first 1.1.0.Final release.
  Now that the UI work is done, we can get back to the business of
frequently releasing new incremental features!