[Apiman-user] 403 Error when creating an organization

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 09:53:30 EDT 2015

  I should have said, depending which one you edit, there may be no KC prefix (e.g. using server-all's standalone.xml it won't have the kc prefix, but on standalone-apiman.xml it does):

standalone/configuration/standalone.xml
381:                <enable-cors>false</enable-cors>

Let me know how it goes.