[Apiman-user] News: apiman 1.1.1.Final released!

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 13:32:14 EDT 2015

Hey everyone.  We released apiman version 1.1.1.Final.  There are a few
news things in this release, but the big reason to do it now was to fix
a CORS problem that was causing the UI to fail in certain browsers.
Some users were seeing 403 errors when creating Organizations!  Thanks
to Marc for tracking that down - it was a tough one.

Additionally we have a new policy plugin that turns any JSON REST
endpoint into a JSONP endpoint:

https://github.com/apiman/apiman-plugins/tree/master/jsonp-policy

Thanks to Alexandre Kieling for contributing that to us.  Much appreciated.

And finally the Keycloak OAuth2 security policy now supports role based
authorization.  When configuring the policy you can now say what roles
are required for a user to be able to access the service.  Thanks to
Marc for this one as well - good stuff!