[Apiman-user] News: apiman 1.1.1.Final released!

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 13:07:08 EDT 2015

All you need to do is add the plugin to apiman via the API Manager UI
(as an admin).  Assuming you are starting from a fresh apiman install.

Once the plugin has been added (no need to download anything separately
- apiman will do that for you) then the OAuth2 policy should be
available when configuring app, service, and plan policies.

-Eric

PS: I know that typing in the GAV information for the plugins is a bit
of a pain - it's on the roadmap to improve this, at least for the
"official" plugins.