[Apiman-user] ApiMan & Swagger Doc

Charles Moulliard cmoulliard at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 08:29:14 EDT 2015

Hi,

The APiman GUI Web Interface allows to add the Swagger JSON/YAML -
Service Defintion
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/rakl089j6ylzwg9/Screenshot%202015-08-06%2013.21.43.png?dl=0).
Is it used by Apiman or only present for doc purpose ?

Response

[13:23:04] <jcechace>    ch007m, currently the late AFAIK
[13:23:07] <jcechace>    later *
[13:34:33] <msavy>    ch007m: presently it'll show you nice API docs
based upon the swagger doc - however, we're looking at how we might
evolve that in future
[13:34:56] <msavy>    e.g. testing the api

Question : Where can I see from the ApiMan the API docs based upon the
swagger doc ?

Idea : As Swagger API allows to define authorization, that could be
interesting to import the Swagger Doc of a service in order to generate
the services.

Regards,

Charles