[Apiman-user] Token is not active.

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Aug 13 13:20:14 EDT 2015

Fadi - we definitely do want to get to the bottom of this, so are happy
to do what we can to help.

Hopefully Marc's version of the OAuth2 plugin will help generate some
information we can use to track down the problem.

Can you please open a JIRA for this issue?  And please include as much
information as you can, for example:

* Version of apiman
* Version of OAuth2 plugin
* Setup/configuration (example: is Keycloak on a separate server?)
* Any other environmental information you think might be relevant

Having a JIRA issue will help us keep track of our progress on this issue.

-Eric