[Apiman-user] Token is not active.

Fadi Abdin fadiabdeen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:47:21 EDT 2015

I'm FINALLY ready to write a jira ticket , i think i'm able to identify the
what is happening

The logs coming in the policy prints the token information, I was surprised
to find that sometimes the token being sent is NOT the correct token I sent
to APIMan,

Example, If I hit a service with a token A , it prints the token B . Token
A is my token which is valid and i just got it , But token B is NOT even
mine and is expired from yesterday.

And this make sense to work after a restart , because it flushes all the
tokens and start fresh.

If there is a quick way to fix it , flush the tokens or whatever please let
me know .
I'm going to file a jira ticket , but i need things to work asap because we
are in QA now and going to production soon.