[Apiman-user] CORS

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 14:16:02 EDT 2015

What database are you using?  The default h2 database?  If you're going
into production with apiman I would not recommend using h2.  I'm
currently working on a "apiman in production" guide that should be
available this week.

Ultimately it's likely going to be rather challenging to migrate
existing data from older versions to newer ones until we support such a
feature directly in apiman.

Also note - version 1.1.7.Final should get released next week I think -
so you may be able to wait for that rather than build everything
yourself from scratch.

-Eric