[Apiman-user] Plugins

Fadi Abdin fadiabdeen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:22:57 EDT 2015

I think i'm good now .. I was able to make a test service and passes

but i think i found bug ..  If i created a plan and set it up with same
policies i setup directly into the service with cors and keycloak , the
service that with the plan by passes keycloak and let me in even with the
browser directly . but the service setup with policies directly inside it
displays "OAuth2 'Authorization' header or 'access_token' query parameter
must be provided." .. which is correct .