[Apiman-user] Plugins

Fadi Abdin fadiabdeen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:53:17 EDT 2015

I got it . then maybe this is not something i want to do now.

The only reason i was thinking about using plans , is because i have
multiple services and i dont want to setup policies for each one of them .
If i remember correctly, If i setup an application then the URL will change
, which i dont need to.

I only want services to be secured with the same set of policies. any
thoughts ?