[Apiman-user] Plugins

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 16:00:41 EDT 2015

The URL doesn't necessarily change when you add applications into the
mix, but the API Key will need to be sent with each request.  That *can*
be done on the URL or it can be done by sending it in an HTTP request
header.

If your services are going to be consumed by a limited set of internal
clients, then applications may be something you want to consider.  It
gives you more than just plans - you will have the ability to track
which clients are using which services.  That can be helpful.

If that isn't desired, then there is unfortunately no way to apply a set
of policies to a service - you would need to configure each public
service independently.  :(

Perhaps a feature request?

-Eric