[Apiman-user] Apiman & Keycloak

Rafael Soares rafaelcba at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:48:58 EDT 2015

Charles,

 Recently I followed the "*Keycloak and dagger: Securing your services with
OAuth2*" tutorial [1] and it worked fine! This howto is great!

You don't need to do anything on the Fuse/Camel side. All setup is done in
the ApiMan side. ApiMan comes with a KeyCloak service embedded and all you
need to do is install the Apiman oauth2 keycloak plugin and configure your
service policy to use it. The tutorial [1] describes each step in detail.

[1]
http://www.apiman.io/blog/gateway/security/oauth2/keycloak/authentication/authorization/2015/06/09/keycloak-oauth2.html

Rafael Torres Coelho Soares