[Apiman-user] Forwarding HTTP requests to service implementations secured by OAuth

Ton Swieb ton at finalist.nl
Tue Dec 1 03:03:15 EST 2015

Hi Eric, Marc,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Good point about the security implications of using the custom header
policy. I am assuming that the credentials configured for the endpoint like
basic auth en mutal SSL are better secured then the configuration of a
policy.

What role does someone need to read the custom header policy configuration?

I am aware that refreshing the token will not be possible with the current
setup. This should not be a problem for now. The tokens will have a long
time to live.

Regards,

Ton