[Apiman-user] Receiving HTML instead of JSON from Keycloak when trying to point apimanui to the API gateway

Marc Savy msavy at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 12:29:46 EST 2015

Aha. So, we haven't done any testing whatsoever with KC 1.7. So we're not really familiar with it (yet).

I think in our quickstarts (etc) we're actually still using 1.2.x.

That being said, if you hit (for instance) the status endpoint using `curl` do you have any luck?

curl -v --user apimanager:apiman123! http://localhost:8080/apiman-gateway-api/system/status/

Substitute auth info if needed.

I'm not sure what our adapters will do, given the large changes that have happened in the intervening period.