[Apiman-user] Receiving HTML instead of JSON from Keycloak when trying to point apimanui to the API gateway

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 07:20:25 EST 2015

Additionally, we do have a feature request for supporting auth
mechanisms other than BASIC for connecting the Manager to the Gateway API:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/APIMAN-205

If anyone has specific auth schemes they'd like to see supported, feel
free to add that as a comment to the jira ticket.

Finally, it's worth noting that OAuth *is* supported by the Gateway API,
but not by the Manager (which connects *to* the Gateway API).

-Eric