[Apiman-user] Integration with separate Keycloak server?

Guy Davis guydavis.ca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:48:48 EST 2015

Good day,

I currently have a test instance of Wildfly 9 running both Keycloak 1.5 and
Apiman 1.1.8.  I'm using Keycloak 1.5 as Apiman makes a Keycloak getTime()
call somewhere that was removed in Keycloak 1.6's adapters.

So I'm seeing that trying to put Keycloak and Apiman in the same Wildfly
container is probably not a good plan going forward due to
incompatibilities as each project progresses.

Today, I noticed that Hawkular announced
<http://www.hawkular.org/blog/2015/12/16/hawkular-1.0.0.Alpha8-released.html>
that they now allow startup of their container with a property pointing to
a remote Keycloak server.

Is this possible with Apiman today?  If not, is it on the roadmap?  I'd
like to upgrade to Keycloak 1.7
<http://blog.keycloak.org/2015/12/keycloak-170final-released.html> following
this approach with Keycloak, Apiman, and Hawkular all in their own
containers.

By the way, I'm really stoked to see the excellent integration and progress
being made by all these projects!  Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Guy