[Apiman-user] Integration with separate Keycloak server?

Guy Davis guydavis.ca at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:00:23 EST 2015

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the quick response.  I tried this using a separate Keycloak
1.7.0 server and am encountering errors that, after debugging thru the
Keycloak OAuth flow, seem linked to the use of the earlier version of the
Keycloak adapter which is bundled with APIMan 1.1.9.  Do you have an
planned release date for a Keycloak 1.7.0 compatible version of APIMan?
Continued successful integration between these two projects is a big
benefit.

If try to use APIMan 1.1.9 with the Keycloak 1.7.0 adapter for Wildfly, I
encounter a problem in
io.apiman.manager.ui.server.wildfly8,KeyCloakBearerTokenGenerator where the
use of:

    org.keycloak.util.Time,getTime()

errors out at runtime with ClassNotFoundException as this class was dropped
from the Keycloak 1.7.0 API.

Thanks again.
Guy