[Apiman-user] Help with migrating to use postgres

Ruben Romero discolo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 18:58:39 EST 2015

Hello Andrei,
I think I can answer this one. You need to create a role with the autogrant
option enabled because any organisation requires the users to have at least
one role. The "problem" is that the postgres db is not populated by defult
as the h2. If I remember well there's one video explaining how to start
with the roles and organisations.

Kind regards,
Ruben Romero