[Apiman-user] APIMan question

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 10:07:17 EST 2015

I would also add that we are trying to be very careful about apiman's
feature set.  There is a risk of overlapping with other projects to the
detriment of both.  For example, service composition and request
transformations are areas we want to stay away from as much as possible.
  There are better solutions out there for such problems.

But obviously features will be evaluated as needed. :)

-Eric