[Apiman-user] Announcement: apiman 1.1.4.Final

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 12:57:11 EDT 2015

Hey everyone!

I'm happy to announce that we just released apiman version 1.1.4.Final!

This release has a number of bugs fixed, of course.  But most
interestingly we finally have some reasonable metrics!  There is a new
UI tab on the Service Details page labeled "Metrics" (not very original,
but accurate!).  This tab only shows up for published services (those
that could potentially have metrics data).  Clicking it will show a
number of metrics graphs integrated right into the apiman UI.

Don't worry - full details will be documented and blogged about!

   http://www.apiman.io/latest/

Enjoy and let us know if you find any problem.  Also if you are
interested in metrics, let us know what *other* metrics graphs you would
want to see in the UI.