[Apiman-user] apiman suitable for managing end users?

Tim Dudgeon tdudgeon.ml at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 07:45:12 EDT 2015

Hi

I've been looking into apiman and like what I see, but have a conceptual
question about its usage.
I need something to manage the end users of my applications, not just
the people who are developing and managing those applications. Is apiman
suitable for this? e.g. each actual user of the applications would
register to apiman and use their own access keys. I need this as I will
want to handle metrics and usage on the level of the individual user.

Also, if this was to be a sensible approach how does one configure the
registration process. I understand apiman is using keycloak for this,
but I see no link in the UI to configure keycloak. And I would need a
way that new users could automatically be assigned to an organisation
(e.g. a default organisation, or a specific one based on their email
address).

Tim