[Apiman-user] REST Sample

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 18:11:52 EDT 2015

It depends on a number of variables.  But basically for each service you
want to create you'll need at least:

1) create the service
2) create version of the service
3) update version with the desired settings (endpoint info, plans, etc)
4) publish version (pushes it to the gateway)

That would be for a public service with no policies.

If you want to configure it with policies, then there are extra calls
for that.  If you wanted to add a service definition (swagger) then
there's a separate call for that.  Etc.

You'll of course need an organization to hold the services.  You also
need to create and lock plans if you intend to use multiple plans.  If
you use plans (vs. public services) you'll need to create applications
and then contracts between the apps and the service(s).  :)

-Eric