[Apiman-user] Creating resources using Docker image

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 09:34:09 EDT 2015

I think it would be possible to have a run-once shell script.  Either by
writing/checking some sort of "already run" file.  Or else by querying
apiman to see if a particular entity exists.  For example, query to see
if "My-Custom-Organization" exists ... if it does then skip the script.
  If not, then run the multitude of curl commands to do what you want.

-Eric