[Apiman-user] Creating resources using Docker image

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 11:59:24 EDT 2015

I'm not sure what you mean by this.  I'm only suggesting that the
"bootstrap" script could first do a GET on *one* of the entities that
the script is planning on creating.  If the entity already exists then
the script can bail at that point.  I don't see how a loop is possible.
  And I don't think you would need to check for *each* entity you plan
on creating.  Just use the first entity as a marker - if *that* one
exists then assume the rest do as well.