[Apiman-user] New Contributor

Brandon Gaisford bgaisford at punagroup.com
Mon Jun 8 09:34:27 EDT 2015

Thanks for the information.  APIMAN-450 covers this issue, I’ll add a new comment.  In this particular case, the test case is depending on specific key/value ordering being returned from HttpServletRequest.getInputStream().  The test case should be modified to either deserialize the payload into Apiman backing beans and do some sanity checks, or augment the existing String based assertions to be key/value order agnostic.

I’d be happy to work on this one.  Should I just go ahead and assign it to myself?  Not sure what your preferred workflow is in JIRA.

Brandon