[Apiman-user] Hawtio Based API Manager UI Developer Setup Issues

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 08:27:03 EDT 2015

This is a fine workaround for development, but I'm surprised you ran
into a CORS problem.  There should be a CORS filter enabled for /apiman
allowing the UI to work across origins.  I do this all the time when
using gulp to develop the UI.

What is your server setup?  Are you using the standard WF8 distribution?

If CORS is broken on the server we need to know.  I'll go test it right
now! :)

-Eric