[Apiman-user] 404 error when trying to add a plugin

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 08:29:29 EDT 2015

Yes - if you are trying to install a snapshot version of a plugin, or
your own custom plugin, then you'll need to have the plugin available in
your local .m2 directory.

However, apiman does try to find the plugin in any remote maven
repositories you might have configured.  By default only Central and
JBoss Nexus are configured.  But you can add more via apiman.properties.

-Eric